Friday, April 11, 2014

More island hopping

So more island hopping time! Of to Fukuoka, land of the hakata ramen. I got on this super small propeller plane which I was super uber nervous about getting on, but since I had my posse, I felt like nothing can go wrong
Me and my homies ballin out with a mini plane

Fukuoka in all it's glory! The plane looks super battered



We all made it! Now let's get our grub on!

Shinos mom made my favorite crab cream croquette!! 

Check out Shino mama home cooking

This is the man cover in shinos home town, these are super fun to find 

Next day we took a day trip down to Kumamoto 
Shinkansen time!
We checked out the Kumamoto castle. This is a replica they made about 40 years ago so it wasn't as glorious as most castles are. 
V0 slabby wall! Why can't I climb this?? I have ninja blood running through my veins!
Look at these tourists!
This was one of the cool rooms they replicated. It was bright gold and awesome!
Check out the ceiling!
Hi jee! Nice hat!
Our gracious host! Mr maeda
Checked out his studio. Nice colors!

Off to the bar. Check out this bottle keeps
Let's eat!
Ok no one get mad again, this is basashi aka horse sashimi
Yum!

Ok time to go home. My jeans used to be baggy... What happened?!















No comments:

Post a Comment